Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I won't forget that night, the palm trees swiging above, one touch & I knew it was California love.

 
Hebergeur d'image
Cali, Cali, Cali - Alyssa Bernal.


Hello hello helloooooooo ! 
 
J'espère comme d'habitude que tout le monde va bien ; que ceux qui sont en vacances passent de bons moments, & que ceux qui ont repris les cours s'accrochent ;'). 
Moi je suis en vacances encore pour un peu plus d'une semaine & .. Je ne fais rien. Il faut vraiment que je me bouge un peu. C'était bien beau Pâques & les chocolats en pagaille, mais je dois me remettre au sport, ranger franchement ma chambre, réviser le Bac.  
Mon article du jour n'est pas fantastico, mais j'avais envie de partager avec vous quelques photos de mon séjour à Barcelone, qui fut FORMIDABLE.

I hope - as usual - that everybody's okay ; that the ones who are on holiday enjoy themselves & that the ones who are back to school keep on ;').  
I am on holiday for a little bit more than one week & .. I do nothing. I really need to move, to do things. Easter was great ( especially the chocolates, right ? ) but I just need to do some sports again, to tidy up my bedroom, to start studying for the exam of the end of the year.   
 
My post of today isn't amazing but I wanted to share with you some photos of my trip to Barcelona, which was GORGEOUS.



Hebergeur d'image
Casa Mila. 

Hebergeur d'image Starbucks coffee on the ramblas.

Hebergeur d'image
Mango - ramblas.
 

Hebergeur d'image


Hebergeur d'image
Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image
Hard rock cafe - ramblas. ( AMAZING ! ).

Hebergeur d'image
Guess.

Hebergeur d'image
Loewe ( lovely ! ).

Hebergeur d'image
The Casa Batllo - built by Gaudi.

Hebergeur d'image
Topshop !

Hebergeur d'image
Ice cream After Eight + Ferrero Rocher.

Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image
Buildings on the ramblas.

Hebergeur d'image
Me on the bus - photo taken by a friend.

Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image
Some things that inspired Gaudi.
 
Hebergeur d'imageA Starbucks coffee near to the Sagrada Familia. 

Hebergeur d'image

Louis Vuitton. 

Hebergeur d'image
Hebergeur d'image
With Jessica. ( Sorry for my tired face without make-up ^_^' ).

Hebergeur d'image
At the park Güell.

Hebergeur d'image
With Jessica ( left ) & Lisa ( right ), at the kind of disco on the basement of our hotel.

Hebergeur d'image
  Same place, w/ Lisa, Jessica & Laurie.
 
 ___________________
 
 
 
 
P.S. : I really, REALLY wanted to thank everybody for the support for the Galeries Lafayette contest ! Guess what ? I WON. No kidding guys, I won for real. I know, it is unbelievable, but it's true because of you, so THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. From the deep of my heart, thank you. So I won a ticket to see the show of Sonia Rykiel during the Fashion Week of Paris - it will be amazing, I'm sure of that. It's kind of unrealistic but I'm soooo happy ; again & over again ; THANK YOU, you're the bests ♥.
 
 
 ___________________
 
 
Prochain article = mes bloggers préférés !

Next post = my favourite bloggers !
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive