Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

You shot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium.






[ dress : Oasis (55$) / jacket : Joseph via Net-à-porter (1095$) / shoes : Louboutin (945$) / clutch : Chloé via Net-à-porter (1210$) / watch : Movado via Bloomingdale's (1495$) / necklace : Roberto Cavalli via Net-à-porter (598€) / golden ring : House of Harlow via Charm&Chain (75$) / black ring : Kenneth Jay Lane via Harvey Nichols (175$) / earrings : via farfetch.com (135$) / nailpolish : Chanel via Nordstrom (25$) ].



Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia.



           Christmas will be here in ... 15 days ! Time is slipping by sooo fast, I can't actually believe it. Just one more week at school & then : holiday. How good does that sound ! Christmas is the best time of the year, for sure.
Here is a kind of "inspiration" post because all the items you can see above have been chosen by me to make the perfect Christmas outfit (at least for me). I think the little red dress is as classical as the little black dress. It makes you very feminine & you stands out against all those black outfits when you're at a party or a diner. Plus, Christmas is definitely the occasion to wear golden jewels & (very ?) high heels if you're not wearing this kind of stuff in your everyday life !
Hope you liked my moodboard (can we call it like this ?) & that it inspired you if you didn't have any ideas of what to wear for Christmas. I'm thinking about doing another post like that for New Year Eve :D. 

Lots of love ; ♥.

- Audrey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive